There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure…
I was overwhelmed by this quote today. We see failure all around us – friends walking away from their business, people working 2, 3 even 4 jobs, neighbors filing bankruptcy, peers going into foreclosure, the list goes on. All the while, the media pumps out dire real estate news, causing panic in anyone who has ever thought of purchasing a home. Is there any wonder why we’re frozen by fear and are so afraid we’re going to fail?
What You Focus on Expands
Would you prefer to never try and live a safe, comfortable…albeit fearful life or would you rather spread your wings, face your fear and soar your business to heights you never thought possible? Seems like an easy answer but complacency is simpler to accept than you think.
My MUST DO IT NOW List
- Stop trying to compare yourself to your competition. You are YOU, not your competition. Do what YOU do best. Find your focus, find your niche, and get a grip on what makes YOU special.
- Stop dwelling on the past. Who cares that you made $300k in 2005? You’d love to be making a third of that now. Life isn’t about what was, it’s about what can be. Focus on that.
- Stop complaining. Life is hard, suck it up. Get out of your house and get out of your own way. Once you change your mindset and determine that you can succeed, imagine the possibilities!
- Give up on the thought that YOU CAN’T. YES you can! Be the best in your City, your State, your neighborhood, your niche, your community. You can be the best version of YOU that you determine to be. IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE.
- Figure it out. What’s holding you back from getting from where you are to where you want to be? Have you considered the consequences? What are you missing out on by not taking that leap of faith?
The bottom line: No matter what shape, form or smell your Fear comes in, it’s all the same: Debilitating.
I challenge you (and me) to start fresh tomorrow.
Smell the Fear. Overcome the Failure.
Conquering the BIG “F” was written by Rebekah Radice.
Full disclosure: Links on this page may be affiliate links which means that if you decide to buy, I will earn a commission. 3 things you need to know: I only recommend products I use within my own business, am extremely happy with, and can confidently promote.