Are you caught in a constant struggle to keep your social media current, engaging and relevant?
Does it feel like keeping up with the ever-evolving world of social media is impossible?
The good news is that it doesn’t have to difficult. In fact, there are simple ways to quickly and easily improve your social media results.
A few weeks ago, I put together a post that has become one of the top trafficked articles on my blog. “11 Quick Tips to Boost Social Media Results” has received close to 4000 shares across Google+, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and StumbleUpon.
To show you how easy it can be to boost your social media results, I decided to create a visual of my eleven tips.
Click here to enlarge this infographic and see below for the embed code.
While there are plenty of social media strategies or success tips that you can follow, I would encourage you to choose just a few to implement immediately.
Which of these eleven tips can help you build a sustainable social media strategy that is consistent and easy to maintain?
11 Tips to Improve Social Media Results
- Stay Relevant – Post relevant, insightful, and informative content on a regular basis. What’s new in your industry?
Keep your finger on the pulse of what’s hot and share that along with your thoughts around the topic. Create a conversation through compelling content!
- Be Valuable – Mаkе ѕurе that the content we talked about above рrоvіdеѕ real vаluе tо уоur readers.
Understand their needs and share solutions, tips, advice and guidance that allows them to make educated decisions.
- Build Credibility – Ensure that уоur information is verifiable, reliable аnd a direct reflection of your products аnd services.
There is never a time when inaccurate or misleading marketing is acceptable.
- Share Tweetables – Make your posts and tweets shareable. The more pertinent, insightful, and targeted your content, the more likely your followers and fans are to share it.
- Listen Up – Create a simple way to listen to what is being said across your social media channels. No one wants to be talked “at.” They want to be talked “with.”
Listen and then engage in conversations important to those that follow you.
- Get Social – Social media is a two-way conversation. If you are going to make the most of your time on social media, you must be interactive.
Ask questions, share your thoughts, and offer feedback that shows you are truly interested in the conversations happening around you or your business.
- Build Relationships – Take your conversations one step further and begin to build relationships. It is poor social etiquette both offline and online to simply blast out a message.
Don’t put up a brick wall of content between you and your followers. Ensure that you are accessible and quick to respond.
- Start Talking – Get out and engage! Visit Google+ profiles, Facebook pages and Twitter followers to begin to build awareness around your personal brand.
Disclaimer: This is not about being spammy. It is an opportunity to offer valuable insight and build a solid reputation in the online space.
- Set Goals – Define what your goals are and then put them in writing. Determine who you are trying to reach, what makes you unique, and what results your are looking to achieve.
Do this now before you begin throwing content out there without a plan.
- Strategy Wins – Identify a system or tool that will allow you to stay consistent.
Whether it is a third-party management tool like Sprout Social or a social media content calendar, put it in place to manage your time and content.
- Embrace Success – Let go of the “shoulda, woulda, gotta’s” when it comes to social media, and just focus on what works best for you. Focus and consistency will allow you to quickly embrace social media success!
Read the original article and all eleven tips to quickly boost your social media results!