Rebekah Radice, Marketing Keynote Speaker
Looking For a Dynamic Marketing Keynote Speaker?
Rebekah delivers interactive, actionable keynotes to inspire and ignite your audience.
Your Event is Unique. Digital Marketing Presentations Customized With Your Culture and Audience in Mind.
- Strengthening Marketing Foundations
- Turning Ideas Into Powerful Results
- Aligning Team Goals, Processes, and Strategies
- Connecting Intention With an Actionable Plan
Rebekah Radice is the founder of Rebekah Radice Media, a premier training and development company and the co-founder of Bril.la, women-owned digital marketing and CX Design firm.
She’s also the author of “Social Media Mastery: A Comprehensive Guide to Strategic Growth,” and the creator of “The Authority Matrix,” a powerful personal brand building tool used by Fortune 500 executives to leverage employee influence and advocacy.
Rebekah is an award-winning blogger, recognized two years in a row for her contributions to the social media industry.
As an International Keynote Speaker, Rebekah has been featured at over 200 events, including the NATO International Summit.
With her early days spent on morning radio, Rebekah honed her skills at engaging, communicating with, and reaching an audience.
Rebekah is passionate about creating personalized, but scaleable content marketing and social media solutions.
Having trained thousands of business professionals on how to use social media, digital and omnichannel marketing strategically, Rebekah helps businesses maximize, prioritize and monetize their online efforts.
She knows how to design an experience around a brand and shares her knowledge through actionable and proven strategies.
KEYNOTE AND PRESENTATION FORMATS
- Keynote: 45 – 60 minutes for mid to large size audiences with a range of levels: intermediate to advanced.
- Workshop: 90 minutes – 4 hours: hands-on, interactive, reveals the process, systems, and tools.
- Online / Webinar: Professionally produced, targeted content that packages ideas, systems, tools, and strategies into an easy to digest and access format.
- On-site Training: Ideal for those with an immediate growth need and the desire to establish a longer-term, more aggressive platform strategy.
TOPICS OF FOCUS
- Social Media Marketing (Planning, Management, and Execution)
- Content Marketing (Creation and Strategy)
- Women in Leadership (Sustainable Success)
- Packaging Up Your Expertise (Product Design and Sales)
- Creating a Sales Process That Fills Your Pipeline (Growth Process)
- Building Your Visual Marketing Strategy (Creating a Defined Brand)
ACCOLADES AND EVENT PRAISE
“I wanted to personally thank you for all the time and effort you have put into the preparation of your presentation. You managed to set the tone of the event but also put the bar immediately very high. I have had nothing but positive feedback on the event, from participants of nations, international organizations and even the ambassadors that attended. You definitely nailed it!” – Franky Saegerman, NATO
“It was truly a joy having you at the Megaphone Conference. We learned so much and were so inspired by you. It is such a special gathering. Thank you for taking the time to come to Arkansas and share your expertise and heart for the social media community!” – Allyson Twiggs Dyer and Stephanie Buckley
“Rebekah is a consummate professional who goes above and beyond to exceed the expectations of your audience. If you want an energizing speaker, call Rebekah – she’s second to none!” – Kristine Ginsberg, Elite Staging and Redesign