As I trek toward the end of 2011, I find myself reflecting on all that transpired. The many accomplishments that still leave me speechless, defeats that attempted to knock the wind out of me and priceless moments that I’ll treasure forever. Most importantly, I reflect on the salvation found in truly finding ME! There is an overwhelming feeling of freedom that comes in recognizing a life gleaming with possibility and driven by purpose.
While there will never be an end to my growth (or at least so I hope), it is a true blessing to find myself “complete” and content in who I am both personally, professionally and spiritually. That is by far my greatest accomplishment in 2011.
Looking forward to the New Year, I am hopeful, bright eyed and eager to shine my light in new and wonderful ways. I thought sharing a few of the questions I reflect on as I head into each New Year might be helpful to you as well. As the saying goes…you can’t know where you are going, until you know where you have been.
2011 Reflection Questions:
- What was my single largest accomplishment?
- What unexpected challenge did I face?
- How did I hold myself back?
- What opportunities passed me by?
- Where did I allow others to influence and shape my decisions?
- What were the biggest growth opportunities for me and my business?
- What one lie did I tell myself that limited my growth possibilities?
- Where did I become complacent within my business?
- What was the biggest waste of my time?
- What negative habit will I leave behind in 2011?
Extra Credit: Choose three words to describe the year you had.
2012 Expectation Questions:
- What is my one big, hairy, audacious goal that I will strive to achieve?
- What steps will I take to become the best version of myself?
- Where can I be spontaneous, creative and explosive?
- What powerful questions can I reflect on each morning to motivate and inspire myself to greatness?
- What does success look like for me in 2012?
- What adventures will I schedule into my calendar and leave on my calendar as non-negotiable time away?
- What strategic partnerships can I continue to grow in 2012?
- What one part of my business can I leverage?
- In what area does my time, energy and commitment make the most impact?
- What does my success look like, feel like, taste like?
Extra Credit: Choose three words that describe the year you will have in 2012.
There’s a big, beautiful year in front of us. How it ends up will be based on the decisions we make today.
Full disclosure: Links on this page may be affiliate links which means that if you decide to buy, I will earn a commission. 3 things you need to know: I only recommend products I use within my own business, am extremely happy with, and can confidently promote.